الروحاني للعلاج بالقران
الروحاني للعلاج بالقران
الروحاني للعلاج بالقران
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الروحاني للعلاج بالقران

منتديات متخصصه في علاج الحالات الروحانيه بالقران للتواصل للعلاج 0097334685896

الرئيسيةالمدوناتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل
أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع
المدير العام
 Islam, Christianity and Judaism  I_vote_rcap Islam, Christianity and Judaism  I_voting_bar Islam, Christianity and Judaism  I_vote_lcap 
ilhemnanous
 Islam, Christianity and Judaism  I_vote_rcap Islam, Christianity and Judaism  I_voting_bar Islam, Christianity and Judaism  I_vote_lcap 
زهرة اللوتس
القطيفيه
عيشه قنديشه
شيخ الروحانيين
شمهروش
الهمامي
المستشار
اسماء البحيري
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 277 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Walid Alshaery فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1666 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 685 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 4 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 4 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 52 بتاريخ الجمعة 06 يونيو 2014, 02:19
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
المدير العام - 1862
القطيفيه - 612
ilhemnanous - 356
زهرة اللوتس - 114
الرهيب - 86
عيشه قنديشه - 79
لبيك محمد - 45
عادل عبدالرحمن - 40
الروحاني الكبير - 37
المستشار - 34
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

Islam, Christianity and Judaism

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
المدير العام
كبيرالروحانيين
المدير العام

الاستاد الروحاني
عدد المساهمات : 1862
العمر : 63

بطاقة الشخصية
بياناتي:
 Islam, Christianity and Judaism  0/0 Islam, Christianity and Judaism  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
اصدقائي:
 Islam, Christianity and Judaism  Left_bar_bleue1/1 Islam, Christianity and Judaism  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
اوراق شخصية: بيانات عامه

Islam, Christianity and Judaism  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Islam, Christianity and Judaism     Islam, Christianity and Judaism  Emptyالإثنين 04 يونيو 2012, 15:55

Jewish
Every religion has teachings and God sent Moses to the children of Israel and God gave to Moses the Ten Commandments of dealing with the people to know the rights and duties and even to Aazlm each other and did not work out the Jews
The result of "Jeremiah":
13 for they are from least to the greatest every one fond of profit from the prophet to priest, every one works lying
16 Thus saith the LORD: Stand in the ways and see and ask for the old ways: Where is the good way? And go where you will find rest for your souls. But they said: We will not walk in it!
. 3 are extending their tongues to lie Kksém. Qowa not of the right in the ground. Because they came from the evil to evil and did not know me by the Lord says. 4 Take heed every one of his neighbor, and every brother is not your trust because each brother and each is followed by the owner seeks to give success in snitching. 5 and breaks down the human owner does not speak the truth. Taught their tongue to speak lies and tired of slander. 6 in the center of your home cunning. Deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord. 7 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts: Behold Onekayam and Omthanhm. Why, because I work for a popular girl? 8 to speak in tongues share fight fraud. His mouth speaks to its owner in peace in his heart puts his ambush. 9 Oaaqbhm not lay on this, says the Lord? Or not avenge myself on such a nation?]. 10 on. 12 of the wise man who understands this and that word of mouth he tells the Lord? Why the earth collapsed and burned without a large transient? 13 And the Lord said: [on the forsaken my law which I have set before them did not hear my voice did not walk in them. 14 But have walked after the imagination of their hearts and behind the Baals, which their fathers taught them. 15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will feed this people, wormwood and gall Osagém water 16 and in the United Ibddhm not known nor are their parents and was behind the sword, until Ffeném].
And God sent Christ to them Aisalham:
And thus became the religion of God is Christianity because it does not believe in Christ become disobedient to God
And completed the Christ to them the law for promotion following the right provisions and prayer instead of sacrifice and in spite of that did not work out a not unreasonable to sleep Alnsan tolerant to such a degree that hits one person on the cheek Feder him the other and it is not inconceivable that a person sells his possessions and give to the poor it things that are not in power Alnsan «Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish but to fulfill. «You have heard that it was said of the Ancients: do not kill and be killed danger of the judgment. 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother the danger of the judgment is void, and said to his brother: paper is danger of the council and said: O foolish shall be in danger of hell fire.
25 Be Mradia to your opponent as long as you quickly with him on the way to lest discount to the judge and the judge deliver thee to the officer he received in prison. 26 Verily I say unto you: do not go out from there until he died last penny!
«You have heard that it was said of the Ancients: Do not commit adultery. 28 and But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust has already committed adultery in his heart. 29 If the right eye Tosrk pluck it out and cast it from you because it is better for you to destroy one of your users and your whole body thrown into hell. 30 even if your right hand and cast Tosrk cut it off from you because it is better for you to destroy one of your users and your whole body thrown into hell.
«Also heard that it was said to the veterans: Thant, but not to the Lord-of-Oksamk. 34, But I say unto you, swear not at all neither by heaven because they do not chair 35 is the ground because it is his footstool
33 «also heard that it was said to the veterans: Thant, but not to the Lord-of-Oksamk. 34, But I say unto you, swear not at all neither by heaven because they do not chair 35 is the ground because it is not his footstool in Jerusalem as a city of the great King. 36 do not swear your head because you can not make one hair white or black. 37 but let your yes yes no no. And more than that is from the evil one.
38 «heard that it was said: eye for an eye tooth for tooth. 39, But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek turn to him the other also. 40 and wanted to sue you and take your clothes leave his cloak as well. 41 It is Schrk a mile, go with him twain. 42 of asks you give him and wanted to borrow from you do not return it.
43 «heard that it was said: 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44, But I say unto you, Love your enemies. Bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hate you and pray for those who insult you and persecute you so that you will be 45 sons of your Father who is in heaven sun shines it on the evil and the good and sends rain on the just and the unjust. 48 Be ye therefore perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect.
1 «Beware of the Tsnawa Sedktkm before men in order to Anzerokm otherwise not pay you when your Father in heaven. 3 But then when you made your left hand alms, let not know what right hand is doing 4 to alms may be in secret. Thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly is.

The compromise we have to Islam
God sent His Messenger, peace be upon him as a model of morality and humanity in this religion contains the whole law fully the law of God in the earth
The subject only needs to reform people's faith in God has said about God and His Messenger that you are creating a great) (pen: 4) We sent thee but as a mercy to the worlds) (the prophets: 107)
) We sent thee but as a harbinger of the people and a warner, but most people do not know) (Saba: 28)
) Say: O people, I am the Messenger of Allah to you all who has the king of the heavens and the earth is no god but He gives life and causes death, believe in Allah and His Messenger, the illiterate Prophet who believes in God and his words and followed him to you ...) (the norms: 158)
F) what the messenger is only the author and God knows what you reveal and what ye hide) (Table: 99)
) And sent down to thee the Book in truth, confirming the book between his hands and guarding it so judge them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires, comes from the right each among you Bill and platform, even if God made you one nation, but that He may try in what ye eyesight good deeds to Allah is your return all of us will tell you when you disagree) (Table: 48)
) Is the one who sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religions even though the Pagans may detest) (Repentance: 33)
) The religion with Allah is Islam and the people of the Scripture differed only after there came to them with a prostitute, including science and disbelieve the revelations of Allah, Allah is swift at reckoning) (Al-Imran: 19)
) Those who disbelieve, if they had everything on earth, and like him with him to ransom him from the torment of the Day of Resurrection is to accept them and for them a painful torment) (Table: 36)
) If thy Lord willed in the earth, all of them you then compel mankind, until they are believers) (Yunus: 99)
) O ye who believe, you yourself do not harm you if Ahtdeetm strayed from God to all of your return will tell ye) (Table: 105)
) To your return, all of God's promise that he really begins creation, then repeats that He may reward those who believe and work righteousness, justice and those who disbelieve them a drink of boiling water and painful punishment because they disbelieve) (Yunus: 4)
) To distinguish bad from the good God and makes a malign one on another, heap it into the all of those in hell are the losers) (the Anfal: 37)
)) And the day He will gather them all O jinn may Acetkthertm of the company, said our Lord masters of mankind enjoy each other and have reached us, which delayed us your homes, said fire to dwell therein unless God wills that your Lord is Wise, Aware) (cattle: 128)
) And estimated the right of God and the earth, all of his grip on the resurrection and the heavens with his right hand leaflets Almighty what associates) (Cliques: 67)
) Of the pride he wanted to honor all Fallah him up good speech and good lift and those who plot evil deeds for them severe torment and cunning of those is LIBOR) (creator: 10)
) Even though the Quran cert by mountains or cut off by land or spoke to the dead, but God is all they not give up those who believe that if God wills for the guidance of all people are still those who disbelieve face, including who made the side or replace near their home until the promise of God that God does not His promise) (Thunder: 31)
) Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves, do not despair of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful) (Cliques: 53)
) And if you ask me, I respond to the supplicant when he calls me and let them answer me to believe they may tutor) (Baqarah: 186)
) But the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards repent upon them, and Allah is Knowing, Wise) (women: 17)
) And not mischief in the land after its reform and invite him in fear and hope that the mercy of God is close to those who do good) (the norms: 56)
) Which has the king of the heavens and the earth did not take a child and did not have a partner in the King and hath created everything in recognition) (Furqan: 2)
) Say Who Aasmkm of God, if he wants you punishment or to give you mercy and find them without God, nor helper) (parties: 17)
) Say Who Aasmkm of God, if he wants you punishment or to give you mercy and find them without God, nor helper) (parties: 17)
) O people of the book has come to our Prophet shows you much of what you conceal from the book and pardons much has come to light from Allah and a Clear Book) (Table: 15)
) O people of the book has come to our Prophet shows you much of what you conceal from the book and pardons much has come to light from Allah and a Clear Book) (Table: 15)
) Want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but God be averse) (Repentance: 32)
) Whose heart Allah has opened to Islam is the light from his Lord, woe to the hard hearts of those in the remembrance of Allah manifest error) (Cliques: 22)
) I believe he was dead and made him Vahaenah Nora walks in like people like him in the darkness, not outside of them as well as the disbelievers Zine what they do) (cattle: 122)
) The great mercy of God Lent if you are rough and the heart to shake around you forgive them and ask forgiveness for them and ahead it if you intend put your trust in Allah: for Allah loves those who trust) (Al-Imran: 159)
) As for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Himself in His mercy and grace, and guide them to the straight path) (women: 175)
) As for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Himself in His mercy and grace, and guide them to the straight path) (women: 175)
) The security is obedient in the night prostrating and standing warns the Hereafter, and requests the mercy of his Lord Say: Are those equal who know and those who do not know but remember Oulu kernels) (Cliques: 9)
Islam is the religion which the full collection right in between the Torah and the Gospel by which these teachings
Purification for prayer
10 Jesus said to him: «who has bathed has no need except to wash his feet, but is completely clean.
6 He came to Simon Peter. He said to him that: «Lord, You wash my feet!» 7 Jesus answered: «I do not know you now what I make, but you will understand later». 8 Peter said to him: «will never wash my feet!» Jesus answered: «If you do not Oguslk not you share with me».
Prostration to God
21 Jesus said to her: «Woman, believe me that the hour is coming, not in this mountain nor in Jerusalem worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know but we Vensadjad what we know - because salvation is from the Jews.
"This shows that salvation is of the Jews after that they believed in Christ and become Christians because the difference between Christianity and Judaism is a prostrate to God instead of the offering of sacrifices, which was required by the God of them All their false and this confirms that the crucifixion of Christ, because they say that sacrifice, and God does not accept sacrifices because he did not request" of Jeremiah: 22 for I did not speak to your fathers not I commanded them on them out of the land of Egypt on the holocaust and sacrifice "" This means that can be said of Christ to make the sacrifice he thought the Jews for not accepting God's sacrifice. "23 But the hour is coming now is, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth For the Father called such to worship him 0.24 God is spirit. and those who worship him in spirit and in truth should worship ».
True faith in God by faith in God and one no partner with him and that he sent His Messenger
3 And this is eternal life: that they may know You the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
The Christian right are the people of the book, which is based on the doctrine of the Jews
29 Jesus answered him: «The first of all the commandments is: Hear, O Israel. The Lord our God is one Lord.
It is clear that the true religion is Islam because every established list and clear which Abraham Hagar and Ishmael covenant and slaughtered on Mount Arafat and the observance of the covenant on the pilgrimage to Arafat and the Kaaba, which set up the walls of Abraham and Ishmael and the Koran, which combine Taalm Christ the right and the Bible
He says:) And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam will not accept it, a loser in the Hereafter) (Al-Imran: 85)
) That God does not forgive him and to engage forgives what is besides that to whom He pleases, and partners with Allah is to devise a sin) (women: 48)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alruohani.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الروحاني للعلاج بالقران :: المدرسة ألاسلامية :: الملائكة والانبياء والكتب السماوية الكرام-
انتقل الى: